Preventing electromagnetic wave interference
In today's society, we are surrounded by electromagnetic waves and demand for mobile communication is growing. In the age of IoT, there is a greater need than ever before for buildings that protect information devices from malfunction and breakdown due to electromagnetic interference. The Electromagnetic Environment Laboratory conducts many types of experiments relating to electromagnetic waves.
Types of Testing
- Measuring electromagnetic characteristics of construction components and materials
- Testing on malfunctions and breakdowns caused by electromagnetic interference
- Making the ideal office of the future a reality
Double Chamber Electromagnetic anechoic chamber (FCC compliant)
Boasts the highest electromagnetic shield performance in the world, with guaranteed shielding in the 100kHz to 60GHz range at 100dB and above.
IT Solutions Lab
This lab can test for malfunction and breakdown of electronic devices caused by electromagnetic interference. It is also equipped with a showroom containing building management systems and IT security measures.
Examples of Tests and Achievements
Mock-up testing of the following:
- Electromagnetic shield performance in power distribution substations
- Electromagnetic shield performance in data centers