Questions Concerning Company
- When was the company founded?
- The company was founded in 1804, at Kanda Kajicho, Edo (present-day Tokyo) by Kisuke Shimizu I, who was 21 years old at the time. See About Shimizu, Our History for further details.
- Where can I find construction projects completed?
- See the Construction Record for details.
Questions Concerning Financial Statements and Finance
- What is the schedule for financial results announcements, etc.?
- The schedule is as follows:
May: Full year financial results announcement
July: General meeting of shareholders
August: 1Q Financial results announcement
November: 2Q Financial results announcement
January: 3Q Financial results announcement
See the IR calendar for information.
- Where can I find financial information?
- See the Financial Information, IR Library.
- What is the bond rating?
- The current corporate ratings according to Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) are A+ [Stable] for the issuing entity (Shimizu Corporation). See the Bond and Credit ratings for further details.
Questions Concerning Shares
- Please tell me the basic information of shares.
- The shares are listed on the stock exchanges located in Tokyo and Nagoya. (Stock code: 1803)
There are 100 shares per unit.
The contact is Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation.
See the Administrative Information and Procedures for further details.
- Please tell me the amount of capital and the number of shares issued.
- The capital is 74,365,317,955 yen and the number of shares issued is 788,514,613. See the Share Data for further details.
- What is the basic policy on shareholder return?
- The basic policy of Shimizu is to declare dividends in line with business results, and we view strengthening the comapany's financial condition to provide a base for long-term growth and stable dividends as issues of importance to management. See the Divedends for further details.
- Are there perks for shareholders?
- We established a shareholder gift tradition in fiscal year ended March 31, 2012. See the Shareholder Gift Tradition for further details. (They are shipped only to adresses in Japan)
- Please explain your corporate governance.
- Based on the basic principles of management contained in The Analects and the Abacus (Ethics and Economics), Shimizu strives to manage the company in a highly timely, efficient, transparent, and lawful manner. See Coroprate Governance for further details.
- Please explain your environmental initiatives.
- Shimizu has stated contributing to the global community as one of its management principles. We aim to be a company that contributes to the realization of a sustainable society and are working on initiatives in environmental management. See Environmental Management for further details.
- Please explain your social contributions.
- Shimizu actively contributes to society and local communities as a corporate citizen. Our activities are rooted in The Analects and the Abacus (Ethics and Economics), which contains the basic principles for managing our business; our corporate slogan, Today’s Work, Tomorrow’s Heritage; and our views on corporate social responsibility (CSR) and corporate social values (CSV). See Contributing to Society for further details.
- How do I obtain a corporate report?
- Please request on the Contact Us page.
It is also published on the website, so you can also view them online.