The Shimizu Corporate Report addresses various topics, including a company history stretching back more than 210 years to its founding in 1804, management principles, policies, business strategies, and initiatives in corporate governance.
This report is intended to help various stakeholders better understand the Shimizu Corporation of today.
The Shimizu Corporate Report concisely introduces our vision and the corresponding strategies, business operations, and ESG initiatives so that our various stakeholders can better understand the Shimizu Group. More detailed information may be viewed on the corporate website and can be accessed through the QR code.
- Head ofﬁce, branches and group companies in Japan and overseas.
- Numerical results reﬂect activities of the head ofﬁce, domestic branches and sales ofﬁces.
Mainly ﬁscal year ended March 31, 2023 (April 2022 to March 2023), includes some activities from earlier and later time periods
Date of Publication
September 4, 2023
- Environmental Reporting Guidelines 2018, Ministry of the Environment
- Sustainability Reporting Standards, GRI (Global Reporting Initiative)
- International Integrated Reporting Framework, IIRC (International Integrated Reporting Council)
Contact for inquiries concerning the Corporate Report:
Corporate Communication Dept.
Corporate Planning Dept.
Tel.: 81-3-3561-1111 (main line)