The Shimizu Corporate Report addresses various topics, including a company history stretching back more than 210 years to its founding in 1804, management principles, policies, business strategies, and initiatives in corporate governance.
This report is intended to help various stakeholders better understand the Shimizu Corporation of today.
2019 Shimizu Corporate Reporte details our new vision 'SHIMZ VISION 2030', which was formulated in May 2019.
Our 2013 CSR Report won an award from the Minister of the Environment at the Environmental Communication Awards Ceremony, hosted by the Ministry of the Environment.
Shimizu’s Corporate Report describes our 215 year history of since the company was founded in 1804 and values we have adhered to throughout our history, as well as our new management principles, management policy, business strategy, and initiatives in corporate governance. Our goal in issuing this report is to have all our stakeholders gain a better understanding of the Shimizu Group.
Organizations Covered by the Report
- Head office and branches in Japan and overseas, group companies.
- The numerical results reported cover the head office and branches and offices in Japan.
- The organizations covered are the same as last year.
Time Period Covered by Report
Mainly activities during FY 2018 (April 2018 to March 2019), including some activities before or after the fiscal year.
Date of Publication
October 31, 2019 (last year: October 31, 2018)
- Environmental Reporting Guidelines (2012 Version), Ministry of the Environment
- GRI Sustainability Reporting Standards
- IIRC Inter national Intergrated Reporting Framework
Contact for inquiries concerning the Corporate Report:
Corporate Communication Dept.
Corporate Planning Dept.
Tel.: 81-3-3561-1111 (main line)