The Shimizu Corporate Report addresses various topics, including a company history stretching back more than 210 years to its founding in 1804, management principles, policies, business strategies, and initiatives in corporate governance.
This report is intended to help various stakeholders better understand the Shimizu Corporation of today.
2020 Shimizu Corporate Report details our response to COVID-19.
Our 2013 CSR Report won an award from the Minister of the Environment at the Environmental Communication Awards Ceremony, hosted by the Ministry of the Environment.
Shimizu's Corporate Report describes our vision and the strategy for achieving our vision, as well as business and ESG initiatives. Our goal in issuing this report is to have all our stakeholders gain a better understanding of the Shimizu Group.
The Corporate Report focuses on telling the story of our Company and we have edited it to keep it concise. More detailed information may be viewed on the corporate website and can be accessed through the QR code.
Organizations Covered by the Report
- Head office and branches in Japan and overseas, group companies.
- The numerical results reported cover the head office and branches and offices in Japan.
- The organizations covered are the same as last year.
Time Period Covered by Report
Mainly activities during FY 2019 (April 2019 to March 2020), including some activities before or after the fiscal year.
Date of Publication
December 22, 2020 (last year: October 31, 2019)
- Environmental Reporting Guidelines (2018 Version), Ministry of the Environment
- GRI Sustainability Reporting Standards
- IIRC Inter national Intergrated Reporting Framework
Contact for inquiries concerning the Corporate Report:
Corporate Communication Dept.
Corporate Planning Dept.
Tel.: 81-3-3561-1111 (main line)