Whistleblowing Channel for our partner
As a part of preventing cases of misconduct by any person of Shimizu and Shimizu Group companies, a whistleblowing channel has been established for its subcontractors, suppliers, and other stakeholders.
1. Applicable occasion
- Making an accusation against any kind of misconduct by any person of Shimizu and Shimizu Group companies.
- Reporting requests for complicity in misconduct by any person of Shimizu and Shimizu Group companies.
- Consultation on withdrawal from cooperative misconduct.
- We will not respond to factually inaccurate claims, such as slander against individuals.
- Misconduct is defined as any act that violates compliance, including accounting irregularities, requests for money or entertainment, human rights violations such as harassment or nonpayment of wages, intentional cover-ups of construction defects, and information security violations.
2. Applicable person
Any level of officers and employees of our subcontractors and suppliers
3. Reporting method
- Reporting by real name is appreciated, but we accept a report by anonymously.
- The information posted by this system will be used only for the purpose of responding to suspected misconduct. We ensure the information is kept strictly confidential, and the reporter will not be suffered any disadvantage.
4. After Reporting
Investigation after reporting and protection of whistleblowers will be conducted in accordance with the Company's whistleblower rules.